The Vermont CPCU Society Chapter is pleased to announce we are hosting a FREE online class for the CPCU 530 Navigating the Legal Landscape of Insurance course this Fall!
This is a difficult core course, and we want to help, so we have hired, Kelli-Jo Cloutier, a recognized course instructor with The Institutes.
This online class is open to all Insurance Professionals. There is no fee and membership in the Vermont Chapter of CPCU is not required. However, students will need to purchase the study material and exam separately.
- Date & Time: Tuesday’s 12-1pm starting 9/6/2022 – 11/29/2022 (will review one assignment/chapter each week)
- Testing Window: 10/15/2022 – 12/15/2022
- Zoom Cloud Meetings platform for online class
- CPCU 530: Navigating the Legal Landscape of Insurance study material should be purchased by students prior to the start of class. Hyperlink to purchase study materials ($345-425) and exam ($300-$380) is CPCU | The Institutes.
- If you need financial assistance for the CPCU 530 study material and/or exam costs, the VT CPCU Society can help pay for materials and/or the exam. See Garrett Martin contact info below.
Kelli-Jo Cloutier is the Assistant Controller at Co-operative Insurance Companies and lives in Addison, VT. She holds CPCU, AIS and ARe designations. Kelli-Jo has been with Co-op for 9 years; 4 years as Assistant Controller and 5 years as Accounting Intermediate. Before Co-op she was Staff Accountant for A.M. Peisch & Company, LLP CPA’s. She earned her Master’s degree in Accounting at the Southern New Hampshire University, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies from Champlain College.
Garrett Martin, CPCU
Director – CPCU Society of Vermont
Phone: (802) 388-0061 x 3306