Have you signed up for EVOLVE 2022?!?!?!?! Why wait?!?! Go to VIAA.org and sign up today!
Our VIAA Vice President Jessica Fleury has been busy planning EVOLVE 2022, I am quite excited about what she has in store for you, our members!!! Check out a sampling of this year's offerings below:
- This year, on Wednesday afternoon, we will kick off with a Presidents Reception! Many VIAA past Presidents have been invited to join us, as open EVOLVE 2022.
- Let us help you get some crucial CE credits! Remember, March 2023 is coming fast; work to get your requirements met with two classes this year, Ethics and E&O, with Jill Gidge as our instructor for both!
- On Thursday at Lunch, enjoy a buffet of favorites, plus our Keynote speaker, Jan Reynolds! She is an Olympic Biathlete, photographer, award winning author, and word record climber & skier!
- Then, on Thursday night, The Evolving Leaders (formerly Young Agents Council/YACS) will host a Classic Hollywood Night that will be a crowd pleaser for sure!
- On Friday we are honored to have Robert “Bob" Fee, the Chairman of Big I, moderate a CEO panel with CEO's from Union Mutual, Vermont Mutual, and Co-operative Insurance Companies.
- Vermont's Insurance Commissioner Kevin Gaffney will be joining us on Friday as well, followed by the Annual Meeting and installation of officers for 2023.
In addition to the above, we are happy to share that this year we will have all of EVOLVE 2022 events and classes in one dedicated section of the DoubleTree by Hilton in South Burlington! No need to go to different function areas, plus our amazing vendors will be easily accessible just outside of our function rooms!
Continuing our commitment to making this event accessible for those who may not be able to attend in perso, we will offer virtual access! Remember, and I cant's stress this enough, this event is for you! So join us September 28th through the 30th at the DoubleTree.
Shifting gears, have you contributed to InsurePac yet for 2022? While a number of member agents have already donated, we need your help to meet our goal of $6250 for Vermont Agents this year. The goal for our Evolving Agents is $650, so please be sure to go donate! InsurPac a vital piece of Big I, focusing on government affairs and a HUGE voice for our industry in D.C.
Finally, I am pleased to announce that VIAA has contributed a $1000 donation to the Youth Safety Council of Vermont. Each year approximately 1,400 soon to be licensed teenagers participate in their Turn-Off-Texting Program. It is an incredible way to keep Vermont's roads safer, please visit their site at www.yscvt.org to learn more.
READ THIS MONTH'S GREEN MOUNTAIN AGENT